Skip to content
Transfer & Coaching
Transfer & Coaching
MARINE SURVEYORS &
Yacht Transfer & Skipper Coaching
We transfer your yacht professionally, competently, and reliably and hand it over to you at the new berth.
You would like to discover a new area, you want your yacht to go to your next holiday destination, back to your home port or to another area after you have successfully bought the ship?
As a yacht owner, I know the feeling well, whoever hands over his yacht doesn't want to leave anything to chance. For this reason, we have made it our mission to carry out your yacht transfer exactly according to your wishes, carefully, professionally, and discreetly. We do not leave anything to chance.
As a technically experienced skipper with over 25 years of experience with motor and sailing yachts, we also transfer your yacht.
Professional, Competently and Reliable:
Before the transfer:
• Technical inspection of the yacht for seaworthiness, check of safety equipment and all life-saving equipment, incl. documentation.
• Crew recruitment, if necessary
• Handling of administrative matters with port and customs authorities
During the voyage:
• Regular location updates
After the transfer:
• Renewed technical inspection of the yacht and making the yacht ready for use
• Cleaning before handover of the yacht
Individual care for your yacht gives you peace of mind. Contact us with confidence!
Get to know the possibilities of your yacht better.
It has been proven that skipper coaching, a one-to-one training, is the best and most effective way of conveying confidence in handling your yacht, as your personal wishes and priorities can be dealt with in a concentrated manner during the training. I support you and make you fit, on the most important topics.
• Safety on the seas
• Correct behaviour at sea
• Behaviour in heavy weather
• Tacking, jibing, reefing techniques
Mooring and departure manoeuvre: Safe mooring
• Manoeuvre in limited spaces
• Proper use of dual propulsion systems
• Safe mooring
• Mooring manoeuvres with Mooring ropes
• Manoeuvres to berth / cast- off alongside
• Buoy manoeuvres- under sails and engine
• Correct anchoring in practice
• Sources of meaningful and reliable weather reports
• Interpretation of weather reports
• Navigate with nautical chart and navigation set
• Navigate with GPS / Plotter / RADAR
• Handling navigation electronics including RADAR
• Practical navigation and night sailing
• Safety briefing
• Rope handling, knot practice
• Correct crew management
• Identification and fixing technical issues
• Sea knowledge
• Voyage planning
• Food and provisions - the right purchase
© COPYRIGHT 2022 BY FOKA-SURVEYORS